Monday, March 21

Milwaukee Ballet Brochure

I had the opportunity to design the Milwaukee Ballet program brochure for the 09-10 season. It was a delightful project and I was so thrilled to be chosen to design and art direct the piece while at GS Design. I will never forget it because it was during a time my daughter was undergoing open heart surgery, and happened to be my final big job at GS. Sometimes I miss those days ... but being able to grow and learn with my daughter has taught me so much. I wouldn't have had it any other way.


As it turned out, I wasn't able to finish the final project myself. Being critical in every detail, the printing quality seemed to be less than perfect. So, I feel a desire to show a few of the original concepts I presented.








4 comments:

Website Design India said...

Awesome brochure design of the "Milwaukee Ballet", having high imagination of work.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!

cheap milwaukee ballet tickets said...

He lives with his wife, her two-year -old son by an earlier wedding and his mother-in law in a large apartment on the fashionable Hamilton patio in Harlem.

PSD To Wordpress said...

Grogeous designs!These are such a great examples inspiration..Thanks for great presentation!