Friday, April 13

Indie Wed!

I have been accepted to participate in Indie Wed in Milwaukee! I'm so excited, my very first show. If there was any bridal show I would want to be a part of, it would be this one. It isn't the typical bridal show, it is so much more. It focuses on promoting and supporting small, independent (indie) businesses, coupled with an independent spirit. For some that may mean a full-blown unconventional fete while others may simply want to incorporate handmade items from local artisans. Right up my alley! I can't wait to see the creativity there! Please come out to see what's happening in our world, even if you aren't planning a wedding right now! It will be all about beauty, I'm sure of it. The date is May 10th and the Harley-Davidson Museum will be hosting. Woot! I best get a move on that website of mine!!  And, more blog posting! Oh my, what am I going to have featured? and how? I better order my promotional gifts I've always wanted to design too ... the perfect accoutrement a new wife would ever want. Check back soon to find out what I'll be handing out at the Indie Wed event ...
http://indiewed.com/upcoming-events/2012-indie-wed-milwaukee/


No comments: